link to share this article: http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/viewtopic.php?t=271040
Researcher and Biology Dr. Nissim Gerard Amzaleg, who is the founder of the Herbs of Kedem LTD company (sold in 2012) and one of the founders of the Nakim.org organization, wrote a detailed scientific letter to the Israeli Covid19 Cabinet last week demanding the mass vaccination be stopped after taking into account the very possible harm to future generations, transmission of genetic and other defects through male semen.
His letter translated from hebrew is attached and speaks for itself.
His request comes several weeks after we published Dr. Hervé Seligmann's study showing harm to women's fertility in vaccinating countries, see here:
Also attached is a translation of the letter into French.
Here are some quotes from the letter:
4. Without discussing the correctness of this assumption, I would like to point out here that the most serious danger of the injections has not been taken into account at all by Ministry of Health experts, and has a huge destructive potential in relation to the dangers considered so far. Indeed, health experts will curse the benefit of the vaccine in the face of its side effects, and especially in the face of the side effects that are revealed in the foreseeable future (i.e. short and medium term).
5. However, the possibility of a biological effect of the Pfizer injections on future generations, including malformations, metabolic problems, cognition dysfunctions, etc., which may lead the entire State of Israel to an unprecedented severe crisis in the past, due to the high rate of current fertility and in the future, was not taken into account.
6. These problems have not received the due attention because RNA has not been used so far for vaccination, both in humans and animals. Therefore, there is no knowledge today that can dispel the real fear of this danger. On the other hand, there are many studies today that reveal that this danger does exist, is real and has destructive potential.
7.3. The RNA molecules transmitted through sperm cells are of central importance for the beginning of early embryo development, and also determine the expression of DNA expression in the fetus, and later throughout the life of the offspring. 1 Therefore, any change in the RNA charge in sperm cells may affect the development and life of the offspring.
7.4. Changes in the RNA charge may pass on to future generations, even without the presence of the cause that was the source of the change. 2 However, the presence of the factor increases the expression, and can even cause deliberate changes in the genetic material (DNA). 3 This hazard is especially real because the coronavirus is not going to disappear from the world, and its presence will become an increasing factor in the intensity of these intergenerational changes.
7.5. The RNA molecules that accumulate in sperm cells are not usually formed from sequences of genes, but from other regions of the genome. However, researchers know today that RNA messengers (the protein encoders) also appears in the RNA charge of sperm cells, in a processed form, and that they cause targeted changes to be passed on to the next generation. 4
7.6. Experiments on mice have recently revealed that a foreign RNA sequence generated in the animal's brain (through the introduction of the AAV-engineered virus that causes it to be produced), is found after several weeks in sperm cells and also appears in offspring. 5 This experiment shows that there is a clear and real danger of transmission to the next generation of RNA from Pfizer injections.
9. Therefore, it is clear that injecting a large amount of RNA into the blood, accompanied by acute substances that increase the body's response (which are also found in Pfizer's vaccine), poses a clear danger of transmitting this RNA to future generations through the gametes, and directly to the fetus (via Fallope's tubes, and later, passing through the placenta).
10. It is also clear that today there is no possibility of predicting what this effect will be. The only thing that can be speculated is the existence of a negative effect, given that the protein (spike) encoded by the injected RNA is itself toxic and provokes an acute reaction of the body.