Experiment on Bluetooth nano-transmitters of the Covid19 ’’vaccinated’’, estimating distances and transmission modes by simple means.
Haim Yativ 12/16/2021 12 Tevet 5722 Version 2.1
Circumstances of the mini-study: Identification of the Bluetooth numbers that were injected without consent and without knowledge into the "vaccinated" against Covid19 among the worshipper in the synagogue of Haim Yativ near Paris, France on 15.12.2021 during the morning prayer.
The experiment was done in preparation for a more serious experiment and to demonstrate how a simple experiment on this subject can be done with an Android mobile phone.
Source : http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/viewtopic.php?p=276647
On 15.12.2021 during the morning prayer, I scanned the Bluetooth numbers in my synagogue during the prayer, they were in the synagogue about a Minyan and a half (a Minyan is the minimum requested to pray full prayer, 10 man above 13 years old). The center of the synagogue is about 40 meters from the road and my cell phone does not pick up any Bluetooth from what is outside the prayer hall, the walls are thick and the doors are made of iron. The overwhelming majority if not all of the "vaccinated" among the worshipers are Pfizer "vaccinated", many "vaccinated" in only one dose from the beginning of the second quarter 2021 after recovery. About two-thirds of the group was "vaccinated" when some were also tested for PCR several times for flights to Israel. I do not have the exact data and it is only from personal acquaintance with the people and general questioning.
This study is a continuation of a study conducted by Dr. Luis de Benito and a recent study conducted in France Sarlangue et al. 2021
Among 37 people, of whom 15 were vaccinated and two were tested for PCR. Their study has revealed that 6 of the vaccinated transmitted a bluetooth number from their bodies and as well one of the PCR subjects. The study by Sarlangue et al. was done with funding and more advanced technological means, unlike the last one, the little research I did aimed at was only to roughly estimate the reception distances of the nano-transmitters of the “vaccinated” and to formulate conclusions for more in-depth research.
The conclusions of this mini-study are as follows:
1. 14 different MAC iDs were detected during the entire experiment; the reception range of the nano-transmitters is about 5 meters with an Android mobile phone.
2. Nano-transmitters can stop transmitting for a good few minutes.
3. Nano-transmitters can equally perform repeated detection over and over again (see for example Mac id ending in 47)
4. Nano-transmitters probably also transmit physiological data of the vaccinated Since two of the ‘vaccinated’ numbers transmitted, after coffee and cake, a number that was not on the list of numbers listed during the prayer, future research should focus on checking Bluetooth numbers after exertion, food and also during and after illness.
5. All MAC id numbers of ‘vaccinated’/PCR tested individuals received have not been attributed to any manufacturer by the site https://www.adminsub.net apparently this is a military manufacturer with an unpublished number range.
Below is a list of the hexadecimal numbers that appeared towards the end of the prayer, when all the worshipers were in the synagogue during the various scans, this during 23 minutes, it will be clarified that I stopped scanning in the middle for about ten minutes to complete the prayer and explain the daily halakhah (daily Torah law) around 8.00 A.M.
for the full article with Screenshots and tables: http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/download.php?id=922