לעמוד החדשות
המצטרף/ת האחרון/ה לארגון נקים טולטול מ- --- דוד בן גוריון וראשית השת"פ עם האויב בשואה עד להפקרות הבטחונית של היום
JeWinInKislev! "ImTitzu-ZoLoAgada!" (BZ Hetzel: IfYouWish-ItWillRealize!"  
הגב לנושא    אינדקס הפורומים -> Eish-Eretz Israel Shelanu

עדכונים של נקים:

אהוד ברק והסחיטה במיליונים (לכאורה) של סוכן המוסד ג'פרי אפשטיין
ראשון 07.01.24 0:58

חשיפה,מי שהורה על גיוסו של ג'פריי אפשטיין למוסד הוא לא אחר מאשר אהוד ברק כאשר היה ראש אמ"ן
שישי 05.01.24 12:41

היום יתקיים ערר במשפט דרייפוס ללוחם גיבור במשטרת ישראל
רביעי 27.12.23 20:28

מומלצים:

אוהב את ישראל, אוהב צדק? לארגון `נקים` דרוש נדבן פילנטרופ ולוחם

מעריב חושף ששופטי העליון גונבים מהציבור הטבות מפליגות הכל בניגוד גמור לחוק

רצח רבין:השבכ נעתר לבקשה של נקים לשחרר את פרופ' היס מחובת הסודיות על ניתוח הגופה

בלי בושה: השופטת ורדה אלשיך סידרה למקורבה השופט בדימוס פלפל שכר טרחה של 10 מיליון ש"ח

עמיר מנור, כתב מעריב, הוקלט משקר טרם הוציא כתבה שקרית נגד 'נקים' המיחצנת את רשם האגודות ושותפיו

שחיתות מע' המשפט פורצת את מחסום הקול,ראיון על ארגון נקים בקול ישראל, בייניש, מזוז ושנדר תחת ביקורת

הראל סגל: 'יש אדונים לארץ הזו והדמוקרטיה משרתת אותם ואת האינטרסים שלהם. כל היתר, וזה כולל את רובכם, נתונים במעמד עבדים החיים באשליית אדנות...'

צפה בנושא הקודם :: צפה בנושא הבא  
מחבר הודעה
Eish

הצטרף: 15 אוג' 2007
הודעות: 305

הודעהפורסם: ראשון 11.11.07 14:15    נושא ההודעה: JeWinInKislev! "ImTitzu-ZoLoAgada!" (BZ Hetzel: IfYouWish-ItWillRealize!"

JeWinInKislev! "ImTitzu-ZoLoAgada!" (BZ Hetzel: IfYouWish-ItWillRealize!"

ERETZ ISRAEL SHELANU

See information at the end of this newsletter to subscribe/unsubscribe
=====================================================================

Shalom, Shavua Tov, Chodesh (Kislev) Tov,
ANNOUNCEMENTS/REQUESTS: * Please, Encourage your acquaintances to enlist on EISH-L
** See Nakim Israel Reality Israel News Forum (in E, H & French!) http://israel-reality.nakim.org/

Fax these people and tell them to get out of the government
If there is no country, there will be no place for them in the knesset.
Shas leader Trade Minister Eli Yishai eyishay@knesset.gov.il fax 02-666-2909 from abroad: +9722-666-2909
Shas Nissim Ze'ev nzeev@knesset.gov.il of Jerusalem fax 02-649-6549 from abroad: +9722-649-6549
Yisrael Beiteinu leader Avigdor Lieberman aliberman@knesset.gov.il fax 02-640-8921 from abroad: +9722-640-8921
Yisrael Beiteinu David Rotem drotem@knesset.gov.il fax number: 02-649-6506 from abroad: +9722-649-6506
Yisrael Beiteinu Esterina Tartman etertman@knesset.gov.il fax 02-649-6440 from abroad: +9722-649-6440

COURT BATTLES - Come to Show Solidarity with the Following
IMPORTANT You must call before you come -- contact people and numbers are shown below -- because frequently, the date or place of the proceedings mysteriously changes at the last minute.
We apologize to everyone - no time to write up and translate the exact stories behind each trouble.
Just be there -- your presence will make all the difference -- and you will hear all.
* TOO LATE for TODAY (Sunday-Kfar Saba)
Trial against wrongly imprisoned teenagers who did absolutely nothing wrong. 11AM, Tshernechovsky St. close to Raanana Junction. Anita from Women in Green 0505-777.254

* TOMORROW, MONDAY, 12 November, 9 AM at the Bagatz (High Court of Justice, Jerusalem):
Trial re whether only Arabs, or also Jews, should be allowed to have rights to property in the Jewish part of Hebron.
Little Jewish babies are awaiting the outcome of this one - Winter is coming and Jewish homes in Hebron are still lacking windows because the babies' parents cannot acquire property rights hence "are not allowed to" install windows to keep out rain.
This is a true story - 50 Rehovot residents were there on Thursday and saw this with their own eyes. Orit from the Hebron Jewish community 0524-295.558

* WEDNESDAY, 14 November in Kfar Saba and next Wednesday, 21 November in TA:
Police brutality trials (morning hours). 1st trial (14 Nov, 9 AM) -- contact person is the victim herself, the well-known activist Hana Gofer from Kdumim 0528-119.073
2nd trial (21 Nov, 10 AM)-- contact person is Bracha 0547-492.499
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FROM MATTOT ARIM mattotarim-owner@eretz.org

Below please find the advertisement that will be circulated around Israel (in Hebrew) and abroad (E).
110 years after the First Zionist Congress in Basel, the time is ripe for
Renewing The Jewish Nation with the Good, Old Zionism, in Yerushalaiym DC (David's City).
It is requested that all supporting organizations publish this ad as widely as possible.

US JEWS START TO GET ORGANIZED, finally (us4israel@gmail.com), to
Rally against the Annapolis Conference, which might, if we are not careful, sell out Israel
Where are the Jews? Most are still asleep: 69 yrs. ago today began "Kristallnacht" with the same denials and mentalities and excuses
* RALLY ORGANIZED BY BOB KUNST: If you want to organize buses, I can put it out to call you for those wanting to go on a bus and what it will cost.
I can also put it out for those who want to sponsor folks who can't afford it themselves.
We are expecting 300+ in Nashville, and are getting calls from all over the country by folks who want to participate and express their concerns.
However, if I was the ONLY JEW with my banner at any of the events, I would still be there with G-d and I would still be right, and still represent all those millions of murdered Jews and every Jew in the world that Jerusalem belongs to.
While I would love to see a huge rally in DC and Annapolis, and that may well occur, I am prepared to do it alone and let those sabateurs helping Olmert live with their crimes to stop our efforts.
Bob Kunst, Pres. Shalominternational@mindspring.com , 305-864-5110, Coalition to Defend Jerusalem, http://www.defendjerusalem.com
From Gennadiy Faybyshenko gennadiy1981@yahoo.com
Shalom everyone, I invitE everyone to go to Capitol Hill with us to Lobby on Congress
I believe that this is the most crucial step. 27th or 28th of November, Washington DC
More information will follow. We will be collecting money for the bus before hand gennadiy1981@yahoo.com

Operation: Jerusalem Shield (E) https://www.formdesk.com/my/jerusalem.jewishisrael.org

THE BATTLE OF JERUSALEM AND THE TEMPLE MOUNT (H)
The Inspiring International Declaration of Support for the Citizens of Israel is ongoing (E) http://www.strongisrael.org/no_confidence/support.php
See our pages (E) http://www.strongisrael.org/ , and (H) http://www.strongisrael.org/hebrew.html

BH
THE NEW JEWISH CONGRESS
Preparatory Conference (reminder) Concerning
THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE JEWISH NATION
OVER THE JEWISH STATE IN ERETZ-ISRAEL, to be held on
TUESDAY, KISLEV 17, 5,768 (November 27, 2,007), between 10:00 - 20:00
In Ramada-Renaissance Hotel, JERUSALEM

Participants (partial, current list) *: Rabbis
Dov Lior - Chairman, YeSha Rabbis Council; Adin Steinzaltz - President, The Sanhedrin
Shalom-Dov Wolpe - Chairman, The Headquarters for Saving Israel
Yoel Schwartz - Supreme Court for Bnei Noa'h; Israel Ariel - Head, The Temple Institute,
Yosef Elboim, Yishai Babad, Dov Stein

Other Participants (in Hebrew Alphabetical order) :
Att. Dov Even-Or, Mr. Yorm Ettinger, Prof. Paul Eidelberg, Dr. Gadi Eshel, Dr. Yossi Ben-Aharon,
Dr. Yuval Brandstetter, Prof. Gabi Barkai, Mrs. Miryam Bar-Yossef, Mrs. Susie Dym,
Att. Shimon HaLevy, Prof. Hillel Weiss, Att. Aviad Vissoli, Prof. Arieh Zaritsky, Dr. Amnon Chever,
Arch. Gidon Charlap, Mr. Haim Yativ, Mrs. Nadia Matar, Mr. Shmuel Meidad (Zangi),
Dr. Uri Milstein, Mr. Arieh Stav, Mr. Michael Pua'h, Mr. Moshe Feiglin, Prof. Aharon Ziner,
Mr. Tzachi Penton, Mr. Ronen Tsafrir, Mr. Moti Karpel, Mr. Shabtai Shiran

PLANNED SESSIONS
Th

חזרה למעלה
צפה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית בקר באתר המפרסם

מבזקים של "נקים":קרא על זימונו של חיים יטיב לחקירה בו הסתבכה היאח"ה בפרשת רמון

הצג הודעות מלפני:   
הגב לנושא    אינדקס הפורומים -> Eish-Eretz Israel Shelanu כל הזמנים הם GMT + 2 שעות
עמוד 1 מתוך 1

נבחרים

גילויים אחרונים בפרשת רצח יצחק רבין ז"ל

הקשרים של `המאפיה` המשפטית נחשפים

הצטרף עכשיו למאבק של נקים נגד השחיתות השלטונית

גלובס חושף שהפרקליטות מושחתת השופטת הדס יהלום מאשרת זאת אך לא עושה דבר

תודה למאות הלייקים, שדרגנו
לדף חדש תודה לחדש לנו לייק!

קפוץ אל:  
אתה לא יכול לפרסם נושאים חדשים בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להגיב לנושאים בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול לערוך את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול למחוק את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להצביע בסקרים בפורום זה
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
תגובה כללית לאתר זה כאן, תגובה להודעה או כתבה ספציפית יש להגיב למעלה,תודה!

WANT TO KNOW WHO REALLY RULES THE STATE OF ISRAEL? GO TO THE SCHLAFF AFFAIR