לעמוד החדשות
המצטרף/ת האחרון/ה לארגון נקים גב' רויטל מ- רמת השרון --- דוד בן גוריון וראשית השת"פ עם האויב בשואה עד להפקרות הבטחונית של היום
Letter to Vaclav Klaus, President of EU and the Czech Republic  
הגב לנושא    אינדקס הפורומים -> Corruption - The Israeli Connection

עדכונים של נקים:

אהוד ברק והסחיטה במיליונים (לכאורה) של סוכן המוסד ג'פרי אפשטיין
ראשון 07.01.24 0:58

חשיפה,מי שהורה על גיוסו של ג'פריי אפשטיין למוסד הוא לא אחר מאשר אהוד ברק כאשר היה ראש אמ"ן
שישי 05.01.24 12:41

היום יתקיים ערר במשפט דרייפוס ללוחם גיבור במשטרת ישראל
רביעי 27.12.23 20:28

מומלצים:

אוהב את ישראל, אוהב צדק? לארגון `נקים` דרוש נדבן פילנטרופ ולוחם

מעריב חושף ששופטי העליון גונבים מהציבור הטבות מפליגות הכל בניגוד גמור לחוק

רצח רבין:השבכ נעתר לבקשה של נקים לשחרר את פרופ' היס מחובת הסודיות על ניתוח הגופה

בלי בושה: השופטת ורדה אלשיך סידרה למקורבה השופט בדימוס פלפל שכר טרחה של 10 מיליון ש"ח

עמיר מנור, כתב מעריב, הוקלט משקר טרם הוציא כתבה שקרית נגד 'נקים' המיחצנת את רשם האגודות ושותפיו

שחיתות מע' המשפט פורצת את מחסום הקול,ראיון על ארגון נקים בקול ישראל, בייניש, מזוז ושנדר תחת ביקורת

הראל סגל: 'יש אדונים לארץ הזו והדמוקרטיה משרתת אותם ואת האינטרסים שלהם. כל היתר, וזה כולל את רובכם, נתונים במעמד עבדים החיים באשליית אדנות...'

צפה בנושא הקודם :: צפה בנושא הבא  
מחבר הודעה
קרמבו

הצטרף: 19 מרץ 2009
הודעות: 13
יישוב: באר שבע

הודעהפורסם: רביעי 10.06.09 14:03    נושא ההודעה: Letter to Vaclav Klaus, President of EU and the Czech Republic

Please be advised that I sent the self-same Report, Complaint and Petition directed to the United Nations, dated June 9, 2009, to Vaclav Klaus, Current President of the European Union and the Czech Republic.

My advice to you is to use his short term in office as President of EU wisely and well and to act swiftly. There won't be his moral and intellectual equal in that Office for some time after him. The window of opportunity won't be open long, as the term of President of EU is so short.

June 10, 2009

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan
David Elazar Street #214
Apartment #56
Post Office Box 503
Tzfat, ISRAEL 13104

Telephone: 972-4-692-5590

Private E-mail: dandor@013.net.il

To:
The Honorable Vaclav Klaus,
President of the European Union and President of the Czech Republic
The Office of the President of the Czech Republic
Prague Castle
119 08 Prague 1
Czech Republic

Re: Atrocities Being Committed by Various Ministries of the State of Israel against Jewish Citizens, Including Children

Do you hear the sigh of relief all over the world, Sir, that you have been named President of the European Union? Know that many hopeful eyes are upon you all over the world. We eagerly await the reintroduction of analytic thought, balance, decency and genuine concern for Humanity into the polices of the European Union under your Stewardship, as we are keenly aware that the decisions taken by the European Parliament affect the daily lives of the entire world.

The conflict in the Middle East in general, and the Palestinian issue in particular, are very convenient, and very effective, smoke screens that mask the atrocities being committed by the State of Israel against its own Jewish citizen population, including tens of thousands of minor children per year.
I described some, only some, of the most salient outrages in the recopied herein Report, Complaint and Petition which I directed to the United Nations.
Within minutes, I received the following response from the UN:

"Dear Mrs Dotan,

After careful consideration of the content of your petition (communication/complaint), we sincerely regret having to inform you that the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights is not in a position to assist you in the matter you raise, as Israel is not a State Party to the Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Please accept our apologies for not replying in a more personal manner. You may understand that, while we appreciate your reasons for writing to us, the existing procedures require that it is ascertained whether certain preliminary criteria are satisfied before proceeding with the examination of a petition.

For information about the procedures for the examination of individual petitions on human rights violations, please consult our website: www.ohchr.org, (direct link http://www.ohchr.org/english/about/publications/docs/fs7_r.doc). If you have difficulty accessing our website, please write to the OHCHR, Information Office PW-RS-011, 1211 Geneva 10, and ask for Human Rights Fact Sheets Nos. 7, 12, 15 and 17.

Yours Sincerely

The Petitions Unit"

I was subsequently informed that the above rejection applied to all of the Complaints I lodged, even though Israel is a signatory to the UN Pact on the Rights of the Child, which it flagrantly and brazenly violates daily.
President Klaus, the illegal and immoral institutionalization and drugging of children in the State of Israel represents, to the best of my knowledge, a five billion New Israeli Shekel business a year.

I know that a great deal of money is made in the adoptions industry as well, and I know that there is much heartbreak involved. But I do not know details of the full extent of this issue and I ask that you apply your authority to the investigation of this matter as well. I have heard, form firsthand witnesses, that poor, single pregnant women, who are fully capable of being Mothers, are offered tens of thousands of Shekels for their babies.
I am calling upon the your Office of President of the European Union to do everything in your power to investigate these matters, to bring these criminals to justice, to induce the State of Israel to rehabilitate the children and families whose lives it has willfully and systematically destroyed and to lay disincentive sanctions upon the State of Israel so long as these gross violations of the rights of children and their families continues.
That which I filed to the UN follows immediately.

I will be sending a hard, signed copy of this to you.

Thank you most sincerely for your consideration.

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
חזרה למעלה
צפה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית

למחות נגד תפירת התיק לשר רמון בתמורה לטיוח פרשיות השחיתות של אולמרט ומחדלי המלחמה

הצג הודעות מלפני:   
הגב לנושא    אינדקס הפורומים -> Corruption - The Israeli Connection כל הזמנים הם GMT + 2 שעות
עמוד 1 מתוך 1

נבחרים

גילויים אחרונים בפרשת רצח יצחק רבין ז"ל

הקשרים של `המאפיה` המשפטית נחשפים

הצטרף עכשיו למאבק של נקים נגד השחיתות השלטונית

גלובס חושף שהפרקליטות מושחתת השופטת הדס יהלום מאשרת זאת אך לא עושה דבר

תודה למאות הלייקים, שדרגנו
לדף חדש תודה לחדש לנו לייק!

קפוץ אל:  
אתה לא יכול לפרסם נושאים חדשים בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להגיב לנושאים בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול לערוך את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול למחוק את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להצביע בסקרים בפורום זה
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
תגובה כללית לאתר זה כאן, תגובה להודעה או כתבה ספציפית יש להגיב למעלה,תודה!

WANT TO KNOW WHO REALLY RULES THE STATE OF ISRAEL? GO TO THE SCHLAFF AFFAIR